Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 17- Someone you want to give a second chance to.

Hey You,
You hurt me so bad. But you know what. Everyone makes mistakes. I love you ok and I wanna give you a second chance. But I'm not sure if I can handle it. I mean you broke my heart, ruined the trust that I had given you, and most of all made me believe that lie you had told me. So heres the deal. I'm going to see you on the first day of campus I know that its unavoidable. So I wanna take the high road and give you a second chance. You know I'm not going to be rude. Its not in my heart ok to be rude to you, because I know the kinda guy you are. You made a mistake and I forgive you. I just hope that You can forgive me for taken so long to forgive you..Oh and you better still have that Teddy bear.. See you on Campus..You still have my heart.

Love and Hugs
Jenny

P.S. Lets put the drama behind us and be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment