Monday, July 19, 2010

Childhood Memories.

So I have decided to make a note about some of those hilarious memories of my childhood.

Number 1- Memory number one is my most cherished memories probably, it involves my oldest brother Momo and a fishing trip gone horribly wrong. One January about the age of five, Mowmow took me fishing with him. It was a fun trip, the fish seemed to be biting, or atleast on his pole they did. Well sometime during the course of the trip I decided that I had to pee. Mowmow since the fish were biting wasnt' really willing to go home, so he tells me to hang it off the dock and let loose, well he wiggled the dock or something and I fell into the freezing cold lake. He got me out of the water and ran me home, the whole time I was screaming i want my momma momma momma..I want my momma momma momma. I can only imagine how big of a pain in the ass I am to him. But he best know that I do love him.

Number 2- This memory involves both of my older brothers, and a little thing called snipe hunting. My brothers one day at the age of 5 convinced me that they were taking me snipe hunting. Well lets just say that this was a brothers way to be mean. Chaz and Tyler, took me into the woods. Made me stand on a rock, gave me a plastic bag, and taught me the snipe call. ''Here Snipe.'' Well, the boys would then go hide in the bushes, and let me stand there looking stupid for about 30 minutes..Then would run at me to scare me, and go what you didn't catch any..Needless to say it took about 8 more years til I realized that they weren't really real. Wow, the things that my brothers did to me.

Number 3- Involves my Aunt She and a visit to my Mimaw and Pipaws for one Christmas. Aunt She brought me a purple sweat suit, and I was playing in the Nativity scene that my grandpa always put up. Well my Aunt Came out and saw me in the new sweatsuit playing in hay. Needless to say she threatened to whoop my but. The one and only time that she ever has...I think 15 years later she would still do it If i needed her too. Love you Aunt She.

Number 4- This memory is one that was recently brought back up after a fishing trip. During the fishin trip I caught a fish. Normally I never catch the fish I catch turtles. Which brings us to the Memory. Years ago I went fishing with my Pipaw at his cabin, we went fishing at the lake. The first time I throw in my hook he goes ''Don't you catch that turtle.'' Well, I caught that turtle and he showed me how to take care of them, and we ended up catching about 14 more that summer. Sometimes I wonder if hes up there fishing at a turtle free lake..lol

Number 5- Also has to do with Pipaw, but it also involves my Mimaw too. When I was little I didn't like the outside of oreo cookies. I only wanted the inside. Well Pipaw told me too lick the cream out of them and put them back in the cookie Jar. Well Mimaw, caught on and got supper mad. Aww that still makes me smile Anytime I get oreos or anything like that I lick the center out then eat the cookie.

Number 6- Is of Mimaw herself. I rememeber going to her house every year before Christmas and helping set up the Christmas Village, and take it down on my birthday every year, and the nativity scene. It had been years since I set up the village with her, but we did this year for my last year home for Christmas and let me tell you. Somehow, it was like she was there making sure I didn't screw up as I put it out.

Number 7- Involves all my family and a lake Kemp Party- Hmm what to say about that one other than Good music, Good drinks, Dancing with waggnor cowboys, and well we wil just let that one ride.

Number 8- Next memory involves my Granddad on my Moms side. Any time I go to church with them or anywhere Granddad buys the Green Wrigleys and trys to argur that there is a difference between it and the White. Thats one argument I hope never ends. Also on this one I will add this is the Grandad that calls me Kelly Bundy. This is because of how I act sometimes.

Number 9- I'm going to say is riding in the Bee for cruise night and Jackie Burke kicking his own grandkids out so I could Ride. That also was the first year that I got to hang out with Melinda my cousin.

Number 10- Is probably the hardest to talk about but one of the best. All I really can say about this one is Johnny Dennis- Silver fox snowcones and grape ones.

Number 11- This memory involves a cruise night. The one before my tentch grade year to be exact. Normally i would have been at the snocone stand, but Johnnny had died. So we spent cruise night at Ricky's one of my dads friends shop. Well, there were alot of people there, we made burgers, watched old cars pass by, and just hung out. Sometime during the night my brother and some other guys started throwing Mardi Gras Beads. Well, Ricky beign the guy that he was..''Like an older bro'' Gave me my set. So that I would not flash any guy, so he wouldn't have to beat anyone.'' I still have that set of beads, and you know that is something tht I wont' ever forget.

Number 12- We were all at the Cotton Boll to hear my brother Tyler sing. Well I was dancing with Fred on the floor when Frankie the bouncer made a comment about me. Right behind my dad and Ricky. They ended up puting the bouncer on the table. Needless to say that I am protected and guess I will always bee.

Number 13- Involves my little cousin Dally. Our Grandparent took us out to eat, well Dally spilt drink all over me. Needless to say I was mad but thats what life is like with little cousin. Love ya Dally.

Number 14- Next in line. Would have to be my Aunt Stinky and her house shoes for Christmas every years. I think the list includes- Bunnies, catipillars, monkey's monkey toes..

Number 15- Gabby the cousin- there is lots I can say when it comes to you but lets go with this my favorite memories of you are the ones that you were always here when I needed you, and you telling me not to cry at Mimaws funeral.

Number 16-Bethann my favorite memory of you is one of the first times I got to meet you, you cme in for Thanksgiving, and i couldn't get over the fact that you were another graddaughter in my Pipaws life.

Number 17- Aunt Kay- My one memory of you is the fact that you always brought your puppies with you too mimaw and pipas, and you made my daddy eat Pea salad one time..lol

Number 18- Is a memory that is all my own and its the first mower race I was supposed to race. I worked so hard on my mower, but when we got to the track it wouldn't start. so I raced a stock huffy and won my first trophy ever.

Number 19- Involves Mower racing but in good way. April 24, 2010. I went to the races at our local speedways to Meet Larry Benning, Jon Lewman, and Jon's Son Jeff. Well, I had talk to these guys for months on Heymow.com a website for mower racers, and had gotten alot of racign advice from them. Well, that day I got to meet them and let me tell you I was in for the biggest surprise of my life. Larry, and Jon were both amazing, and great racers. They were really great guys and like heros to me when it comes to mower racing. Jeff however, that little dude was just weird. If your trying to impress a girl that likes mower racing, I would not talk about Charactitures that you draw...but that was a great exprecience and meeting Bear and Rooster is one that I want ever forget.Can't wait to hang with you guys at the all American.

Number 20- Is Simple May 28, 2010 I graduated and had my friends and Family there..Momma, Daddy, Momo paige, Heather, Kylie , Gabby Eric, Mimi Granddad, Stinky..Thanks for being there..Love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment