Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 1- Your Best Friend

I have quiet a few ''close friends'', but I've always heard the saying that you should only have 3 best friends. So here's my three.

Amy Marie Picklesimer- Wow what is there to say about you, we met our kindergarten year of school, and at first we werent' friends. I remember having fights with you because one time you threw rocks at me, and then you were always over achieving when it came to reading. Well then Ariel Jennelle Brundeje moved in and somehow she brought us together in like 2nd grade and we've been friends ever since. Yes there was the tme in Fourth Grade we didn't talk for like a whole month, but I think we outgrew that pretty quick. Well that was til 8th grade and Toni came into our lives. That my friend was one of the worse years of our lives. We argued like Cats and Dogs. But we got over that, and have spent the past four years as good friends. Amy, I know I don't talk to you as much as I should but I love ya girly, and your so going to be my Maid of Honor one of these days when I get married.

Tasha Rose Patterson- Girly you are like a sister. We've been together and good friends since my seventh grade year in school. We have been into the same thing, and we have helped each other out in many different areas. I know I haven't seen you in two years but Tasha your still my best friend, and without you I know my life would have been in turmoil many times over the past 4 years. Without you i'd never have chosen my college or anything like that. I love and miss ya sister, hope to see you soon. And I best be invited to the wedding when you and John get married.

Carrie Ann Howe- Ok I know this is probably going to surprise you but I've always thought you were really cool. I met you in Like first grade, and you got me in trouble because of Tyler Freaking Kinnibrugh. I didn't become friends with you til your freshmen year, but I'm going to say now that I'm glad I did you are a really great friend, and I appreciate all that you do for me. From getting into Literary Criticism Walking around the mall for hours tryin to find a pair of shorts that wasn't going to get me into to much trouble, and mostly letting me talk my problems out because those have really been insane over the past 2 years. Without you I probably would have been driven to some extremes that I didn't need to be.Oh and prom this year wasn't bad, but it wasnt' that great. and thanks for letting me tak mower racing. I love ya Carrie, and glad your my friend stay in touch.

To all three of you, IN some way you have touched my life and thats so amazing. I love you guys and expect to keep in touch because thats my biggest thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment