Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Keeping Faith- College is stressful already.

Well guys I'm graduated, it doesn't get much better than that. Ok so here goes I know right now as I'm packing for college there is so much going through my mind. Am I ready to leave home. I think I am, but I'm far away from my parents. Wow did I really have all these childhood memories. Yes, but i'm ready to make more. And most of all, will i keep my values that my parents worked so hard to instil. I know this is probably the biggest thing that is running through my mind. This whole getting ready for college thing is getting better though, I'm bringing up stuff that I haven't seen in years, and that is probably the hardest thing ever. Sorting stuff out, I found stuff that belonged to my grandparents, and friends that have passed. Honestly, that was sad how in my mind, could i keep this stuff for so many years. I guess its this simple though life gives you people and takes them when you don't need them anymore...and as long as that happens.I know life will go great.

No comments:

Post a Comment