Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 9- A deceased Person you wish you could talk to

Wow over my life there have been so many people that have passed away that I wish I could talk to, and explain how everything is going and how lifes been. There isn't a day honestly that goes by that I don't wish I had a phone to heaven so I could talk to them. These people are my Mima, Pipa, Uncle Blackie, Johnny , Jackie, and Little Rick..I miss all you guys.

Dear Mima,

Hi how have you been...Miss you alot. I have so much to tell you, but I think you already know alot of it. I had blast at my senior prom. I had the perfect dress, and the perfect jewelry, your pearls. I graduated in the top ten of my class like you said I always would. I'm going to Berea College, 17 hours away from home. At this point in time I really need you here. I'm sure that you would be the one calling daddy and calming him down, as his baby girl leaves. I want to say thanks so much for believing in me, and I wish you were here to see the women I have become..Miss you, love you..wish I could give you a hugs

Love
Jenny

Dear Pipaw..

Um I thought if I could talk to you it would be easy well its not. Are you still having those Jenny fits. I have great news for you though. I'm going to Ky for college and gonna take a visit to Franks Lodge, if you remember that. I also went fishing the other day. And guess what I'm not a jinks anymore I've gone fishing 4 or 5 times and have actually caught fish not turtles. I guess being your granddaughter has come in handy. Love you bunches and miss you every day.

Love,
Jenny

Uncle Blackie,

The thing I want to tell you is that realistically I miss you. I owe it too you for how far I have gotten. My love of Science had to come from you. I hope you know that I was a NASA aerospace scholar and my intended major is Biology in your honor. Thanks for everything love and Miss you.

Love,
Jenny

Dear Johnny,

As I sit here writing this I'm nearly in tears as I remember all the great times that we have had together. From riding in the kushman to silver fox snowcones...I've wanted to tell you that about 2 years ago I got into the craziest sport possible mower racing. I wish you could see how great it was...Twenty five to Fifty miles per hour on a mower is a blast..I know your thinking I don't think so baby girl..But Johnny your sunshine, has had a great 2 years.

Love ya
Jenny

Jackie,
Were do I start with well thanks for you for getting me into motors and all that stuff. Because I got into the craziest sport ever mower racing. Jackie I miss you with all my heart , because my mower needs a muffler system..lol. Well I'm going to college in Biology, to find a cure for cancer. That was kinda influenced by you..Well Love ya buddy.

love always,
Jenny

Dear Rick,

This is the hardest thing in the world for me to do..You left this world way to quick, and your death came as an utter shock to me...I don't know why it happened other than it was Gods plan for you. I can say that as I'm heading off to college there are times I really wish my Bubba was here. When I started packing up my room I found the set of Mardi Gras Beads you gave me the Cruise Night before you passed away. I broke down honestly, I'm not sure if it was from giggles or what from remember your face going ,....''Oh not you don't girly heres your set DONT You do that.'' Or maybe it was the giggles from remembering my only trip to the club before you passed away. I know that you were always there for me and I honestly believe right now that your flying over my head telling me don't..Every Night I wish on a star that you see me and the girl I've become..

lOVE YOU
Jenny

P.s. Bubba I've been racing mowers can you say fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment