Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day 11-The person you miss The Most.

Well out of everyone that I could possibly miss in this world, the person I miss the most is a deceased family friend Ricky who is gone but not forgotten.

Ricky,

I knows its been 2 years since I've seen your face or heard your laugh, but your still in my heart buddy. I find myself often wishing you were here telling me a story, helping me work on a car, watching me race, or in general just here. Your death came as the biggest shock in the world to me, and Uil wasn't fun like I promised you it would be. That was because we went to eat at cc's Pizza shortly after day one and in the Restraunt to Cowboys' were talking about a Waggnor cowboy being killed..Rick I remember sitting there shaking going I hope its not one that I know. I got home and mom told me in the car before we got back to the house that you'd passed away..Rick I broke down, and to this day remember sitting on my bed and letting the tears flow. You'd always been there for me and I didn't know what I was going to do without you. Well you know what two years later, I can say my first mower race when I had a little slip up I felt someone push my shoulders back down, I to this day think it was the angel of you watching over me. I know that even though your not here in presense. You are here in my heart telling me never forget who I am, that being the little girl that loves cars, and proving the boys wrong..I miss you Ricky..Rest in Piece.

Love always ,
Baby Sis

No comments:

Post a Comment